Gutter Replacement in Troy MI
Sargent Gutters & Siding offers gutter installation and gutter replacement in Troy MI. Our team of expert gutter installers can quickly and efficiently replace your gutters for you. We’ll haul off the old gutters for you and make sure your new guttering is custom-fit on your home. If you’d like a quote or more information about our gutter services, contact us at (800) 465-7460.
Top Features for Long-Lasting Gutter Replacement
A basic gutter setup is fine, but it’s not exactly ideal. If you want premium coverage for your roofing and foundation, consider these upgrades:
- Gutter Guards or Leaf Filters – Keep Leaves out While Letting Water in
- 6″ Gutters Instead of 5″ Gutters – Better Efficiency with a High-End Look
- Gutters That Match the Roofing, Siding or Trim – Be Leery of Color Trends
- Quality Installation from a Reliable Gutter Company
- Routine Gutter Cleaning and Gutter Maintenance to Keep Repairs to a Minimum
For more information about gutter replacement in Troy MI, please call (800) 465-7460 to reach Sargent Gutters & Siding.
Gutter Sales & Installation • Gutter Guards • Gutter Cleaning • Gutter Repair • Siding and Roofing Sales & Installation
EASY FINANCING – 12 MONTHS SAME AS CASH. NO INTEREST. NO PAYMENTS.
What Is the Return on Investment for Replacement Gutters?
A quality set of gutters can last 25 years or longer with proper maintenance. This equates to decades of protection for your roofing, siding and foundation. New gutters could help your home attract more buyers and boost your curb appeal, and all of that impacts your future sale price.
It’s tricky to say exactly what the ROI is for gutter replacement, but we can tell you it’s a smart investment. New gutters cost a fraction of foundation repair and new roofing, and they’re essential for controlling water on your property. Schedule a quote for gutter replacement, and we can find the perfect setup for your goals and budget.
How to Protect Your Replacement Gutters in the Future
If you want your new gutters to last as long as possible, there are some simple steps you should take. These will keep your gutters working efficiently, looking their best, and operating for decades to come.
- Clean Your Gutters at Least Twice a Year, Once before Fall and Once at the End of Fall
- Tighten the Gutters If They Start to Hang off the Trim
- Trim back Overhanging Branches That Drop Debris into Your Gutters (Or May Damage the Gutters in a Storm)
- Correct Clogs Early on to Keep Water Flowing Efficiently
- Beware of Ice Dams in the Winter
- Get Professional Gutter Maintenance from Sargent Gutters & Siding