Rain Gutters in Birmingham MI
If you don’t have gutters on your house, you should strongly consider getting them. This small investment could save you thousands of dollars in future foundation repairs. Gutters clean up your façade and serve a functional role on your property. One of our gutter installers would be happy to come out to your property and create a personalized quote for you. Reach out to (800) 465-7460 when you’re ready to get rain gutters in Birmingham MI.
How Rain Gutters Are Supposed to Work
Every year, Birmingham experiences an average of 149 rainfall days. Some are small drizzles, and others are downpours. All that rain has to go somewhere.
Gutters are designed to manage the rain that falls on your house. They play a vital role in protecting your foundation and preventing water from pooling on the property. Here is an overview of how rain gutters work:
- Rain flows from your roof into the gutters,
- The rain gutters sit at a slight angle to direct the water to the downspouts,
- If you have gutter guards, they will block debris from falling into the gutters. Water can still flow through the openings in the mesh.
- Water goes from the roof to the ground through the downspouts.
- The downspouts are positioned in a way to direct the water away from your foundation.
- Clean your gutters to clear clogs and keep them working at maximum efficiency.
Sagging or clogged gutters may not offer the same efficient drainage control as clean, seamless gutters. If your gutters aren’t doing what they need to do, it may be time for an upgrade. Contact Sargent Gutters & Siding at (586) 303-5226 to schedule a quote for rain gutters in Birmingham MI.
Gutter Sales & Installation • Gutter Guards • Gutter Cleaning • Gutter Repair • Siding Sales & Installation
EASY FINANCING – 12 MONTHS SAME AS CASH. NO INTEREST. NO PAYMENTS.
Protect Your Roofing, Siding, and Foundation with Custom Rain Gutters
Every house has unique needs when it comes to gutter placement. You may benefit more from one style of gutter guards than you would another style. We can help you put the pieces of the plan together so that your house is well-protected for years to come. We offer the following solutions:
- Seamless Rain Gutters in Multiple Sizes and Colors
- High-Capacity 6″ Gutters That Can Handle 50% More Water Than Standard 5″ Gutters
- Gutter Guards that Are Designed to Keep Debris out of Your Guttering
- Trim and Vinyl Siding Services
- Gutter Repairs, Inspections, and Replacement Services
- New Fascia Boards to Bundle with Your Gutter Installation
- Haul-off Included with Gutter Replacement
- Apply for Interest-Free Financing
- Gutter Cleaning and Downspout Flushing