Gutter Replacement in St. Clair Shores MI
When your gutters no longer protect your home, it’s time for an upgrade. You may also want new gutters to boost your curb appeal or improve the drainage system on your property. Whatever the case may be, you can rely on Sargent Gutters & Siding for quality gutter replacement in St. Clair Shores MI. Give us a call at (800) 465-7460 to schedule your gutter replacement consultation.
Tell-Tale Signs It’s Time for Gutter Replacement
Not sure if it’s time for new gutters? Quite frankly, the fact that you’re reading this is a clear indicator that your gutters are past their prime. Nevertheless, here are some warning signs you can keep an eye out for:
- Your Gutters Are Falling off the House
- You Have Mismatched Gutters or Gutters That Don’t Match Your Updated Exterior
- You Constantly Have to Clean Gutter Clogs
- Your Gutters Got Damaged in a Storm
- Your Gutters Are 20+ Years Old
- Water Falls Right over Your Gutters When It Rains (You Need a Different Gutter Layout)
- Your Current Gutters Can’t Handle All the Water in Your Area
- You Want to Transform Your Curb Appeal in a Meaningful Way
Sargent Gutters & Siding offers interest-free financing for gutter replacement, so you can get the exact gutters you need and pay for them over time. You can schedule a quote for installation by calling (800) 465-7460.
Gutter Sales & Installation • Gutter Guards • Gutter Cleaning • Gutter Repair • Siding and Roofing Sales & Installation
EASY FINANCING – 12 MONTHS SAME AS CASH. NO INTEREST. NO PAYMENTS.
What Is the Lifespan of New Gutters?
The lifespan of replacement gutters depends largely on the gutters you choose, as well as the quality of the installation services. Most seamless gutters that are professionally installed will last 25-30 years. If you have gutter guards or routinely clean your gutters, you may have an even longer lifespan.
If you opt for sectional gutters or choose an ill-equipped company to handle the installation, you’ll probably get half that lifespan or less. This is why it’s important to carefully select the professionals you want working on your house. To learn more or to schedule a gutter replacement quote from Sargent Gutters & Siding, please call (800) 465-7460.
How to Get the Most out of Your Replacement Gutters
Here are some simple tips to ensure you love your new gutters for years to come:
- Add Gutter Guards to Cut back on Cleaning Time and Keep Your Gutters Running Efficiently
- Get the Right Size of Gutters for Your Home’s Needs (6″ Gutters vs. 5″ Gutters)
- Clean Your Gutters at Least Twice Per Year to Clear out Debris and Prevent Clogs
- Make Sure Your Fascia Boards Are Secure behind Your Gutters
- Get a Gutter Inspection after Storm Damage to Check for Repairs
- Tighten Your Guttering as Needed to Keep It Hanging Properly
- Work with a Licensed and Insured Guttering Company That Offers Quality Replacement Gutters