Gutters play a big role in protecting your home’s foundation. Your gutters are responsible for directing rainwater away from the property to prevent leaking and shifting around your basement. If your gutters aren’t doing their job anymore, it may be time for an upgrade. Sargent Services can install, repair, or replace your gutters in Shelby Township MI.
Give us a call at (800) 465-7460 to schedule a quote for a custom gutter layout.
What Kind of Gutters Should I Get?
Sectional gutters are now considered a thing of the past. The joint lines between each section are prone to clogging, which leads to sagging and other performance issues. We highly recommend investing in seamless gutters when you’re ready to get new gutters in Shelby Township MI. They look better, work better, and have better long-term results than sectional gutters.
- Seamless Gutters Offer Better Performance Features Than Sectional Gutters
- Gutter Guards Can Keep Litter out of Your Gutters to Reduce Clogs and Cleaning Requirements
- Seamless Gutters Are Custom-Fit for Your House and Assembled On-Site
- 6″ Gutters Offer Superior Carrying Capacity Compared to 5″ Gutters
- Sargent Services Provides a Range of Colors, Sizes, and Styles to Choose from
Our experts are here to help you plan your perfect gutter setup. Contact us at (586) 303-5226 to schedule an in-person consultation.
Gutter Sales & Installation • Gutter Guards • Gutter Cleaning • Gutter Repair • Siding Sales & Installation
EASY FINANCING – 12 MONTHS SAME AS CASH. NO INTEREST. NO PAYMENTS.
How to Clean and Maintain Your Gutters in Shelby Township
How often you clean your gutters will depend on the age of your guttering, the number of trees on your property, and the overall setup for your gutters. For instance, a home with no gutter guards and tons of trees near the house may require more gutter cleaning than a house with no surrounding trees.
Most homeowners should clean their gutters at least twice per year, but you can adjust that frequency to suit your needs. Here are some tips for cleaning and maintaining your gutters in Shelby Township MI:
- Use Gutter Guards to Prevent Leaves from Getting into Your Gutters – This Will Drastically Reduce Your Cleaning Needs
- Trim Overhanging Branches to Further Prevent Gutter Clogs
- Check Your Gutters after Storms to Make Sure They’re Still Secured Safely to Your House
- Complete Gutter Repairs in a Timely Manner to Reduce Your Overall Maintenance Costs
- Replace Your Gutters Before They Reach the End of Their Lifespan
- Get Routine Gutter Cleaning and Professional Gutter Replacement from Sargent Services