Power Washing in Royal Oak MI
Sargent Gutters & Siding offers top-of-the-line power washing in Royal Oak MI. We have cutting-edge equipment and application techniques to revitalize your home’s exterior from top to bottom. Some of our most sought-after services include:
- Low-Pressure Roof Cleaning Using a Special Chemical to Kill off Algae, Mold, Moss, and More
- Soft Pressure Wash That Removes Dirt and Debris without Damaging Your Siding
- Power Washing for Hard Surfaces to Revitalize Concrete Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks and More
- Seamless Gutters and Downspouts, Including Leaf Filters and Gutter Guards
- Soffit and Fascia Board Replacement
- Interest-Free Financing Available for Select Services
- Affordable Power Washing in Royal Oak MI
If you’d like a power washing consultation, call (800) 465-7460 to reach one of our local experts.
Gutter Sales & Installation • Gutter Guards • Gutter Cleaning • Gutter Repair • Siding Sales & Installation
EASY FINANCING – 12 MONTHS SAME AS CASH. NO INTEREST. NO PAYMENTS.
Effective Power Washing and Soft Washing Using Top-of-the-Line Equipment
Traditional pressure washing is not suited for all surfaces. In fact, it could chip paint on your siding, rip your shingles off, and do significant damage to certain areas of your home. This is why we use a soft wash approach for roofing and siding. Instead of relying on pressure to clean, we use a safe chemical application that removes algae and prevents regrowth. Not only does this leave your house looking clean, but it also protects the longevity of the materials.
- The Most Advanced Equipment in the Industry
- Gentle, Extremely Effective Washing Solutions to Extend the Life of Your Roofing and Siding
- Power Washing to Remove Years of Surface Stains from Concrete and Hardscaping
- Customizable Pressure Washing Services That Adapt to Your Property’s Unique Needs
- Knowledgeable Power Washers That Are Happy to Answer All Your Questions
- Fully Licensed and Insured
Give us a call at (800) 465-7460 to learn more about power washing in Royal Oak MI.
How Often Should I Get My Siding Power Washed?
Ideally, you should have your roofing and siding power washed once a year. Hard surfaces can be pressure washed in the same timeframe, or you may be able to go a few years in between sessions. You may think, “Why would I power wash if my roof still looks clean?” Our special application method acts as a preventative, and routine applications will preserve your roofing materials over time. This is the best way to extend the life of your exterior surfaces, all while improving the look of your property.